The public is invited to view the competition, but we ask you to observe the following rules:
- ALL visitors must check in at Bowl Central prior to visiting any competition rooms.
- Please enter or leave the competition only at the beginning or the end of a round. No one will be able to enter a room at any point once a competition round has begun.
- No pictures are to be taken during competition, except by official CBB photographers. Photos during breaks are ok.
- Please refrain from talking, shouting answers, or displays of approval or disapproval. Any audience members who are disruptive or are perceived as providing answers to competitors will be asked to leave the competition room.
- Recording the competition questions and answers, either in writing or by mechanical means is strictly prohibited.
- During competition, coaches, team members and audience members are NOT allowed to use calculators, notes or references, cell phones, blackberries or text-messaging devices, cameras or other recording devices. Officials will confiscate any such materials/devices, as necessary.
- Refreshments, food, and drinks are provided for 6 people per team, and for volunteers. Spectators will have the option of purchasing a box lunch at the competition for $15. There are several local lunch options for spectators (teams and volunteers must remain at the competition site), but are at least a 10-minute drive one way.
- While waiting in the halls, please no loud talking or usage of communication devices, such as cell phones, as these actions can be disruptive to nearby competition rooms
- Sportsmanship during the competition is very important to the teams, and disruptive or unruly spectators can weigh negatively on a team. Therefore, please show the utmost respect for other team members and volunteers during the event.