Without our national and regional sponsors, this incredible event would not be possible, therefore we would like to give a great shout of thanks to everyone who has contributed to the success of both our Chesapeake Bay Bowl and the National Ocean Sciences Bowl! Thank you!!
If you are interested in contributing to the success of these incredible high school students, please contact as as we are always looking for more regional sponsors that are willing to donate prizes and educational field trips for the winning teams of the Chesapeake Bay Bowl. Please contact us for more information!
- Consortium for Ocean Leadership –http://www.oceanleadership.org/
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) –http://www.noaa.gov
- National Oceanographic Partnership Program (NOPP) – http://www.nopp.org
- National Aeronautics and Space Association (NASA) – http://www.nasa.gov
- National Science Foundations (NSF) – http://www.nsf.gov
- Office of Naval Research (ONR) – http://www.onr.navy.mil/
- George Mason University’s College of Science – http://http://cos.gmu.edu/
- University of Delaware – www.udel.edu
- Society for Conservation Biology – www.conbio.org/
- JM Waller Associates, Inc. – http://www.jmwaller.com/
- Mid-Atlantic Marine Education Association – http://web.vims.edu/mamea/?svr=www
- Washington Youth Summit for the Environment – http://www.wyse.gmu.edu
- The Baltimore National Aquarium – http://www.aqua.org
- Under the Sea – http://www.touchthesea.org
- University of Delaware College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment & Delaware Sea Grant College Program – www.ceoe.udel.edu, www.deseagrant.org
Want to contribute?
Contact CBB Regional Coordinator, Christopher Petrone, to discuss sponsorship or donation opportunities.